[BwayDems] Last Days of Petitioning for Congress

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Wed Apr 6 15:19:03 EDT 2016

Hello Bway Dems!

1) If you are petitioning in your building, you have to finish up and get the petitions to me pronto. I'm delivering them to the campaign on Friday.
2) We are going out three more days! Congressman Nadler will be joining us on Saturday.

|  Thursday  |  04/07/16  |  Farmers’ Market, Broadway bet. 114th & 116th Streets  |  10am-12pm  |
|  Saturday  |  04/09/16  |  D’Agostino, 2828 Broadway (Corner of 110th Street)  |  11am-1pm  |
|  Sunday  |  04/10/16  |  Absolute Bagels, 2788 Broadway (bet. 106th & 107th Streets)  |  11am-1pm  |

If you are available, we might stay out later. Pleasefeel free to share this email with anyone who may be interested in helping out.Remember to RSVP so we can keep you apprised of any last minuteweather-related changes.  Thank you!
Paula & Luis
917-757-6058