[BwayDems] Petitioning Schedule & Drop-off

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Fri Apr 1 21:19:32 EDT 2016

Hello Broadway Democrats!
Petitioning in drawing to a close. If you have completed petitions, please let me know; the campaigns need them by April 5th so they can check them over and get them ready to submit. However, we'll continue petitioning . . .

Below is our petitioning schedule for this weekend. Pleasefeel free to share this email with anyone who may be interested in helping out.Remember to RSVP so we can keep you apprised of any last minuteweather-related changes.  We are putting together a few extra stops next week. If youare planning on going out and would like others to join you, please let me knowand I can add it to our list & share it with other volunteers in the area. Also,we don’t always know when our candidates or other elected officials will showup so there may be surprises! Thank you!Paula, Pat, & Luis917-757-6058
  Saturday, April 2nd9:00AM-11:00AM: District10 -- West Side Market 2840 Broadway (Corner of 110th Street) - Petitioning inthe 10th - Congressman Nadler will join us at some point! (We may stay outlater, depending on the weather and volunteers.)3:00PM-5:00PM: District13 --Central Market 300 West 110th Street (Corner of Central Park andCathedral) Sunday, April 3rd10:30AM-12:30PM:District 10 -- Absolute Bagels, 2788 Broadway (107th/108th Streets) Tuesday, April 5th5:30PM-7:00PM:District 13 -- Central Market 300 West 110th Street (Corner of Central Park andCathedral) Thursday, April 7th10:00AM-12:00PM:District 10 – Columbia Farmers’Market, Broadway bet 114th & 116th Streets Saturday, April 9thTBA: District 10 -- D’Agostino 2828 Broadway (Corner of 110th Street) - Petitioning in the10th - Congressman Nadler will join us at some point! (We may stay outlater,depending on the weather and volunteers.)TBA: District 13 – A strollalong Amsterdam and Columbus Avenues in Manhattan Valley, clipboards in hand! Sunday, April 10thTBA: District 10 --Absolute Bagels, 2788 Broadway (107th/108th Streets)TBA: District 13 --CentralMarket 300 West 110th Street (Corner of Central Park and Cathedral)