[BwayDems] 2015 Petitioning & Voter Registration Schedule

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Sat Jun 13 13:02:42 EDT 2015

2015 Petitioning & Voter Registration Schedule

      Please sign up to table with us! (We can also deliver petitions to you if you prefer to petition independently.) If you want to petition a day or time that isn’t listed, let us know. For all inquiries or to RSVP, please contact us at districtleaders at broadwaydemocrats.org.        Please RSVP ahead of time since, depending on weather or traffic patterns or street fairs, we may move or cancel.  If we don’t know you’re tabling, we won’t know to call and tell you!
        Check out the schedule below:
    Sunday, June 14th   11 a.m. to 5 p.m.   Bloomingdale Family Days: Columbus Avenue around 109th Street   Captain: Luis Román       Wednesday, June 17th    5:30 - 7:00 p.m.   Subway, 110th Street & Broadway (east side)     Saturday, June 20th   10 a.m. to noon - Absolute Bagels, 108th Street & Broadway (east side)   Noon to 3 p.m. - 110th Street & Broadway       Wednesday, June 24th    5:30 - 7:00 p.m.   Subway, 110th Street & Broadway (east side)     Saturday, June 27th   10 a.m. to noon - Absolute Bagels, 108th Street & Broadway (east side)   Noon to 3 p.m. - 110th Street & Broadway       Wednesday, July 1st    5:30 - 7:00 p.m.   Subway, 110th Street & Broadway (east side)       Sunday, July 5th   11 a.m. to 3 p.m.   Central Market, 110th Street, between Manhattan Ave & CPW       Tuesday, July 7th - HAND IN PETITIONS   6:30 - 8:00 p.m.   Curtis’ apartment, 545 West 111th Street #8B