[BwayDems] Email Error & CNN Appearances

Daniel O'Donnell odonnelld at assembly.state.ny.us
Wed Jun 10 17:46:33 EDT 2015

Dear Neighbor,

As a member of the Broadway Dems listserv, you most likely recently
received an email from me asking you to "update your profile."

I apologize that this email was sent. You do not need to update your email
or do anything but delete this email. It was an accidental email caused by
an issue with the email program I use. Rest assured that it is not
dangerous to your computer.

I apologize for any inconvenience and concern the previous email may have
caused.

As an aside, for those of you who have been following the recent escapes
from Clinton Correctional Facility, I was on CNN's OutFront with Erin
Burnett last night in my capacity as Correction Committee Chair to speak
about the situation. I will be on CNN's New Day program tomorrow at 7:45am
to discuss it further. I hope any of you who are awake will tune in!

Very truly yours,

Daniel O'Donnell

Assembly Member