[BwayDems] TPP public forum (3/12, Manhattan)

Eric Weltman eweltman at fwwatch.org
Fri Feb 27 13:14:54 EST 2015

How Would the TPP Impact Our Community?
A public forum

Thursday, March 12, 2015
7:00 pm

St. Mary’s Episcopal Church
521 West 126th Street, Manhattan

Join us for a community meeting to learn about the threats posed by the Trans-Pacific Partnership and how efforts to fast track this dangerous trade agreement can be stopped.

We'll highlight how the TPP risks our jobs, health, communities, and environment.

Fortunately, Congressman Charles Rangel can play a key role in stopping the fast tracking of the TPP!

Sponsors include the Sierra Club Atlantic Chapter, Food & Water Watch, the Communications Workers of America, Public Citizen's Global Trade Watch, and Three Parks Independent Democrats, Sierra Club New York City Group, Broadway Democrats

https://www.facebook.com/events/1557408207847906

Eric Weltman
Senior Organizer
Food & Water Watch
68 Jay Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201
718-943-9085
eweltman at fwwatch.org<mailto:eweltman at fwwatch.org>
www.foodandwaterwatch.org<http://www.foodandwaterwatch.org>

Join us in Albany on April 28 for a Rally to Label GMOs!