[BwayDems] Fwd: Vote for Robert Jackson

curtisdems at aol.com curtisdems at aol.com
Mon Sep 8 14:49:19 EDT 2014

Here is a letter from Assembly Member Danny O'Donnell explaining why it is so important that people in his State Senate district come out and vote for Robert Jackson in Tuesday's Democratic Primary. (In our area, the district is 106th -114th, Broadway-Riverside, plus 106th-110th, Broadway-Amsterdam, plus 500 West 111th St., plus the Riverside Church block. Republican redistricting at work!)

Broadway Democrats is working hard for Robert Jackson. We're covering the 110th St. #1 subway, getting out Dear Neighbor letters in the key buildings, and will be at the PS 165 polling place all day Tuesday. To help out in your building, call Curtis at 917-757-9247, e-mail him at Curtisdems at aol.com, or visit our PS 165 table.

This election will be close. Every vote counts. Help elect Robert Jackson!

Curtis, Paula, Gretchen and the Broadway Democrats.