[BwayDems] Koch Party on Park Avenue

Gretchen Borges gborges370 at gmail.com
Fri May 30 23:33:50 EDT 2014

*Koch Party on Park Avenue!*

Thursday, June 5, 6:00 PM, at the home of David Koch - 740 Park Ave.
(between 71st and 72nd).

Charles and David Koch are the poster boys for rapacious, destructive,
plutocratic capitalism. And they're poised to spend millions on their
hostile takeover, buying politicians who'll allow them to continue laying
waste to our democracy - not to mention our land, water, and air.

Are you fed up with this? Join us at David Koch's apartment building on
Park Avenue for an intervention and block party to address America's
out-of-control Koch problem! Go to
https://www.facebook.com/events/1478161249066779/?ref=br_tf to RSVP.

Hosted by MoneyOut/VotersIn.