[BwayDems] Morning Petitioning

curtisdems at aol.com curtisdems at aol.com
Fri May 30 12:47:22 EDT 2014

Join Broadway Democrats for at our first Petition Table of the 2014 New York Campaign Season:

Saturday, May 31, 9 AM -12 Noon at Absolute Bagels, Broadway between 107th and 108th Streets

(We will be out early because it's a very early crowd at the Absolute Bagels!)

We will have voter registration forms and petitions for our endorsed candidates:

Danny O'Donnell  ** Bill Perkins ** Robert Jackson ** Lynn Thomas ** Dan Cohen

as well as judicial candidates Arlene Bluth, Lou Nock and our Judicial Convention Delegates and Alternates

RSVP to Curtis Arluck, Curtisdems at aol.com