[BwayDems] Tabling Saturday - Central Market

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Sat Jun 21 02:18:54 EDT 2014

Hey everyone!
It's the last weekend before Tuesday's Congressional Primary!  Come join Assemblymember Danny O'Donnell and the Broadway Democrats as we get out the vote for Congressman Rangel!  We're going to table in front of Central Market, on the downtown side of Cathedral
Parkway (aka 110th Street), between Manhattan Avenue and Central Park, today from 12-2pm.

Congressman Rangel's caravan will stop by while we are there so come out and show your support!

Paula & Luis