[BwayDems] Fwd: New York Public Library Announces Free English Classes - Spring 2014

Elizabeth Lorris Ritter elritter at adrianoespaillat.org
Tue Apr 8 17:17:09 EDT 2014

Dear Neighbor,

I received this email after the weekly eblast went out, but wanted you to
have this information about the New York Public Library's upcoming Spring
session of English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL). See the attached
flyer for contact information for various branches throughout the district
-- Inwood, Fort Washington, Washington Heights, Harlem, St. Agnes &
Riverside -- which are offering these classes, a total of 30 branches
throughout the City.

PLEASE NOTE that new students MUST attend an information session. The only
location near our district will be *next Wednesday, April 16th, **at the
Harlem Branch (9 W. 124th St. btw. Lenox/ & 5th Aves.); two sessions, at
1pm or 6pm.*

Please help spread the word to your neighbors who might benefit from
these *FREE
*classes.

Best,
Liz