[BwayDems] Campaigng for Tish James - October 1st Run-off

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Fri Sep 27 01:22:05 EDT 2013

Hello --

TheOctober 1st Primary Run-off is almost here and we have to get-out-the-vote for the our candidate for Public Advocate,Letitia "Tish" James!!! We need your help! We have
several few local activities that you can join us for:

Morning Rush Hour subways (with Three Parks)
*97th Street & Central Park West on Friday, 7:30 am subway

*109th/110th Streets & CPW on Monday 7:30 am subway (look for Elizabeth and Paula)
*103rd Street & CPW on Tuesday 7:00 am subway

Morningside Park Farmers Market(with Three Parks)
110th Street and Manhattan Avenue on Saturday, starting at 10:30 (look for Elizabeth)
Sign a "Dear Neighbor Letter" – These are especially important in an election which is predicted to be low turn-out. We can e-mail it to you to copy or we can bring you copies to put under doors in your building on Sunday or Monday. We can also give you a version to e-mail to your friends all over the neighborhood or even all over the city!

Stuff Your Building – If you don't feel comfortable with a "Dear Neighbor Letter," you could stuff your building with Tish James lit.

We look forward to seeing you on October 1st!!!

Thanks,
Paula Diamond-Roman &Curtis Arluck