[BwayDems] REMINDER: Monday 9/16 County Committee Meeting

Gretchen Borges gborges370 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 21:14:01 EDT 2013

*ATTENTION PEOPLE WHO WERE ON THE BROADWAY DEMOCRATS’ PETITIONS TO BE **ON
THE DEMOCRATIC COUNTY COMMITTEE*

A post card was supposedly sent to our County Committee candidates, but it
may have gotten lost in the shuffle. If you can't attend, let us know, but
there is no problem, as the meeting is not expected to be especially
significant. If you were not initially designated, or aren't sure of your
status, and would like to serve on the County Committee, e-mail Curtis
Arluck, CurtisDems at aol.com <CurtisDems at aol.com+(tomorrow> (tomorrow is
Paula's birthday!), and we will designate you at the meeting, as long as
you are a registered Democrat in the 69th Assembly District.

*Manhattan** County***

*Committee Meeting*

MONDAY, September 16th, 2013

SVA Theater, 333 W. 23rd Street