[BwayDems] Assembly Member O'Donnell's 10th Community Health Service Day

Daniel O'Donnell odonnelld at assembly.state.ny.us
Mon Nov 4 18:06:16 EST 2013

Dear Neighbor,

As many of you may already know, I am sponsoring a Community Health
Service Day on Saturday, November 9th, at the Children's Aid Society
Frederick Douglass Center (885 Columbus Avenue at West 104th Street). The
event will be from 11AM to 3PM. I am pleased to announce that we will be
able to offer many free services to community members, including:

· Free Flu Shots

· Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) sign-ups

· Blood pressure and glucose screenings

· HIV and Hepatitis C testing

· Dental Screenings

· Raffles and more

To ensure all community members can receive shots at a time that works
best for them, we are offering the opportunity to reserve a shot at a
specific time. Please feel free to contact Dominic Lee in my district
office at 212-866-3970 to reserve your shot.

You can find further information about the Health Service Day in the
attached flyers. The flyers are in both English and Spanish for your
convenience. I have also included the text of the flyers below in both
languages. Please help spread the word to other community members you
think might benefit from the services!

Very truly yours,

Daniel O'Donnell

Assembly Member

Assembly Member Daniel O'Donnell's

COMMUNITY HEALTH SERVICE DAY

Saturday, November 9th, 2013

11:00AM - 3:00PM

Children's Aid Society - Frederick Douglass Center

(885 Columbus Avenue at West 104th Street)

Receive free services including free flu shots, Affordable Care Act
sign-ups, HIV and Hepatitis C testing, dental screenings, and more

Attending Organizations:

* Amida Care
* Cornell Cooperative Extension
* GrowNYC Greenmarket
* Harlem Hospital
* Harlem United
* Human Resources Administration
* Jewish Guild Healthcare
* Mount Sinai Hospital
* NAACP
* New York City Housing Authority
* NYU College of Dentistry
* SUNY College of Optometry
* William F. Ryan Center
* And More...!

Asambleísta Daniel O'Donnell Presenta:

FERIA DE SALUD

Sábado, 9 de Noviembre del 2013

11:00AM - 3:00PM

Children's Aid Society - Frederick Douglass Center

(885 Columbus Avenue en el calle West 104th)

Reciba servicios gratis incluyendo vacunas contra la gripe, registración
por el Affordable Care Act (Obamacare - seguro de salud), examinaciones de
VIH y Hepatitis C, información sobre el cuidado dental, y mucho más

Organizaciones Invitadas: