[BwayDems] Broadway Democrats opportunity to show they are the progressive clun

randy credico credico2013 at gmail.com
Wed May 8 13:26:00 EDT 2013

You can go with one of the others...the one you think has the best shot of
bringing the Mayor's office back to the Democratic Party. But what good in
the long run does that serve the interests of the people at large in the
city. A radical change must be made and move the levers of control of the
city away from biz as usual machine politics, and put it in the hands of
the people. This is an historic opportunity for your club to stand out and
not be like the others. A vote for my campaign is a vote for George
McGovern in 1972. It is a vote for Eugene McCarthy over Hubert Humphrey in
68. If you are concerned about drones, NDAA, Patriot Act, FISA courts, the
violations of the Geneva Convention in Guantanamo, the genocide in Iraq,
the persection of gay anti war hero Bradley Manning, the drug war ...all of
which makes New York City unsafe and not free, then I am the person you
should consider. If you want to end stop and frisk, the tax breaks for
people like Bruce Ratner, the Rudins, the Yankees, the Mets, the Chrysler
Building, the Dolan family at nausea, then I am your candidate. I f you
want to see a half percent wall street sales tax, then guess who is the
person you need to cast your vote this evening? Below is letter I have sent
to so many organizaitons that have rebuffed my candidacy because it was not
"viable." But before you cast your vote make sure you look at the list of
all of the candidates donors on the CFB website. That will tell you all you
need to know about who best represents the progressive, and independent
aura and reputation of the Broadway Democrats. Ten years from now you will
look back and say either I stood up for principle or principle stood me up.
With eternal love and affection. Randy

Now here is the much anticipated missive

My name is Randy Credico. I am a democratic party candidate for Mayor. I am
sending some material including the website which has a plethora of videos
of me including a recent appearance on inside city hall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zQBD6HtIMY with Errol Louis and a story
from the NY Observer in which I was declared the winner of a major debate
at Monroe College in the Bronx. Also I attached a brochure that showcases
support from individuals like Cornel West, Jack Black and Larry David,
Moreover, I attached one of many invitations to participate in debates
including a major debate on May 29 organized by students at Hunter College.
I also attached a forum that took place this Saturday at Cooper Union
sponsored by NYCCGC. Moreover, I am including a few NY Times features and
profiles. For 15 years I was the award winning director of the William
Moses Kunstler Fund for Racial Justice. Two major documentaries on my life
have been made, one of which was produced by Jack Black featuring Larry
David as the talking head. Black's doc, 60 Spins around the Sun, won best
doc in 04 at the Empire State Film Festival. For ten years it was on
Netflix and now I have put it on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H631087SFg . The other doc focusing on Gov.
Cuomo, Russell Simmons and me is on Netflix
http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Lockdown_USA/70075911?locale=en-US .

And then Robert Knight's hour broadcast on WBAI's Five Oclock Shadow's
devotion to the above mentioned debate in which i was declared the winner

http://www.radio4all.net/index.php/program/67788

There is an infinite amount of written material and videos of my work on
the internet. I have included some, plus a tweet from the CFB verifying my
candidacy.

Best
Randy Credico
www.credico2013.org
212 924 6980

[image: Inline image 1]

the award winning doc by Jock Black on the life of Randy Credico
http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/60_Spins_Around_the_Sun/70003232?locale=en-US

Observer from last wednesday's debate at Monroe College
http://politicker.com/2013/04/mayoral-candidates-debate-faith-pot-and-police-in-the-bronx/

Inside City Hall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zQBD6HtIMY

Irish wake
http://www.google.com/hostednews/getty/article/ALeqM5gU9ymx1Ja7Zk-yd3r7VdAy8mEfDw?docId=166518761

video from debate with thompson liu and deblasio and carrion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPaxqMcmVNE

YNN with Liz Benjamin
http://capitaltonightny.ynn.com/2013/03/web-exclusive-randy-credico-discusses-his-bid-for-nyc-mayor/

Gotham Gazette breaking the Mayor bid story
http://www.cityandstateny.com/comedian-randy-credico-declare-nyc-mayoral-run/

Daily Chronic
http://www.thedailychronic.net/2013/15325/civil-rights-veteran-randy-credico-running-for-mayor-of-new-york-city/

Mayor forum with John Liu
http://brie.hunter.cuny.edu/hpe/2013/03/28/frontrunners-are-no-shows-at-melrose-mayoral-forum/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randy_Credico

*Error! Filename not
specified.*<https://twitter.com?uid=178711992&iid=e7c81351-94b6-40e2-85cb-34613ad285e2&nid=4+21&t=1>

*Randy Credico, *

You were mentioned in a Tweet!

*Error! Filename not
specified.*<https://twitter.com/Credico2013?uid=178711992&iid=e7c81351-94b6-40e2-85cb-34613ad285e2&nid=4+22&t=1>

*NYC Campaign Finance*<https://twitter.com/NYCCFB/status/311927642955862017?uid=178711992&iid=e7c81351-94b6-40e2-85cb-34613ad285e2&nid=4+248&t=1>

@NYCCFB
<https://twitter.com/NYCCFB/status/311927642955862017?uid=178711992&iid=e7c81351-94b6-40e2-85cb-34613ad285e2&nid=4+247&t=1>

Randy Credico @Credico2013<http://twitter.com/Credico2013?uid=178711992&iid=e7c81351-94b6-40e2-85cb-34613ad285e2&nid=4+255&t=1>(Mayor)
filed as a small campaign.
#FilingDay<http://twitter.com/search?t=1&iid=e7c81351-94b6-40e2-85cb-34613ad285e2&q=%23FilingDay&uid=178711992&nid=4+253>

*3 attachments* — Download all
attachments<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=dd63a4405d&view=att&th=13e7ba84527e1ce0&disp=zip>

[image: Mayoral Candidate
Letter.3.26.13.Credico.pdf]<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=dd63a4405d&view=att&th=13e7ba84527e1ce0&attid=0.1&disp=safe&realattid=f_hge4oo8j0&zw>
*Mayoral Candidate Letter.3.26.13.Credico.pdf*
87K View<https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=gmail&attid=0.1&thid=13e7ba84527e1ce0&mt=application/pdf&authuser=0&url=https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui%3D2%26ik%3Ddd63a4405d%26view%3Datt%26th%3D13e7ba84527e1ce0%26attid%3D0.1%26disp%3Dsafe%26realattid%3Df_hge4oo8j0%26zw&sig=AHIEtbTSYl4sl-eLY6v3UPSFJJ2tu5Zzfg>
Download<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=dd63a4405d&view=att&th=13e7ba84527e1ce0&attid=0.1&disp=safe&realattid=f_hge4oo8j0&zw>
[image: credico-brochure-0313-v2r1.pdf]<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=dd63a4405d&view=att&th=13e7ba84527e1ce0&attid=0.2&disp=safe&realattid=f_hge4pb7n1&zw>
*credico-brochure-0313-v2r1.pdf*
1746K View<https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=gmail&attid=0.2&thid=13e7ba84527e1ce0&mt=application/pdf&authuser=0&url=https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui%3D2%26ik%3Ddd63a4405d%26view%3Datt%26th%3D13e7ba84527e1ce0%26attid%3D0.2%26disp%3Dsafe%26realattid%3Df_hge4pb7n1%26zw&sig=AHIEtbQ7pGHsOyybj7OJN7geVJQJ-H3sGA>
Download<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=dd63a4405d&view=att&th=13e7ba84527e1ce0&attid=0.2&disp=safe&realattid=f_hge4pb7n1&zw>
[image: ad-NATION_page_proof-cover,_p2_&_p29,_5-16-2013_.pdf]<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=dd63a4405d&view=att&th=13e7ba84527e1ce0&attid=0.3&disp=safe&realattid=f_hge4usi73&zw>
*ad-NATION_page_proof-cover,_p2_&_p29,_5-16-2013_.pdf*
3316K View<https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=gmail&attid=0.3&thid=13e7ba84527e1ce0&mt=application/pdf&authuser=0&url=https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui%3D2%26ik%3Ddd63a4405d%26view%3Datt%26th%3D13e7ba84527e1ce0%26attid%3D0.3%26disp%3Dsafe%26realattid%3Df_hge4usi73%26zw&sig=AHIEtbRPK0zn2ldeAQhPgOwLghH7V1z8Uw>
Download<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=dd63a4405d&view=att&th=13e7ba84527e1ce0&attid=0.3&disp=safe&realattid=f_hge4usi73&zw>

YouTube - Videos from this email