[BwayDems] Tomorrow in Manhattan: Stop Student Loan Rates from Doubling

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Wed Jun 26 15:00:15 EDT 2013

☆YOU'RE INVITED!☆
Day of Action to Stop Student Loan Rates from Doubling in Manhattan

Host: Benjamin R.

Where: Outside offices of Senator Schumer and Senator Gillibrand (in Manhattan)

When: Thursday, Jun. 27, at 12:30 PM

Can you come?
Click below for more details and to RSVP:

Yes I'll be there!
I can come.

I can't make it.
Sorry, I can't make it, but I'm interested in getting more updates.
Already signed up!
Hatim M (Brooklyn, NY)
Carol M (new york, NY)
Barbara F (New York, NY)
and 88 others!
What: MoveOn members are holding emergency events at congressional offices, outside banks and on campuses in over 55 cities on Thursday to stop student loan rates from doubling on July 1. It's not too late—there is still time for Congress to turn the tide on student debt, but only if we make our voices heard. Can you join us at an event in Manhattan to deliver the message: "Don't let student loan interest rates double"?