[BwayDems] BROADWAY DEMOCRATS PETITIONING

Gretchen Borges gborges370 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 14:11:18 EDT 2013

We will be out from 10 AM to 3 PM at the following locations:

Absolute Bagels, SE corner Broadway and 108th St., 10 AM - Noon

110th St./Broadway area, 12 Noon - 3 PM, dividing our time between
D'Agostinos & West Side Market (east side of Broadway), and Starbucks (west
side of Broadway), depending on the weather and the sun.

Public Advocate candidate, Council Member *Letitia James* will join us for
part of the time; we will soon be campaigning with *John Liu *and *Gale
Brewer. *Last week we were joined by Council candidate *Mark Levine, *Judge
*Peter Moulton, *and Judicial Candidate *JJ Kelley. *And, of course,*Curtis
Arluck *and *Paula Diamond-Roman *are always there.

*Campaign Update. *Perennial candidate Ruben Vargas, this year running for
City Council, is also fielding a District Leader candidate against Curtis.
Paula and Curtis are pleased to announce that we have been endorsed by
Congressmembers *Charlie Rangel *and *Jerry Nadler, *Borough Presdent *Scott
Stringer, *State Senators *Bill Perkins *and *Adriano Espaillat, *Council
Members*Robert Jackson *and *Inez Dickens*, our "boss", County Leader *Keith
Wright, *and of course own Assembly Member *Danny O'Donnell *and *Broadway
Democrats.*

Please let us know if you can join us on Saturday. If you need petitions
for your area, e-mail us atCurtisDems at aol.com or
Valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com.