[BwayDems] Congratulation!

aya keefe ayakeefe at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 09:50:47 EDT 2013

Congratulation for winning the Demmy award for "Club of the Year" Monday
night! I am proud to have been endorsed by your club which has been working
tirelessly for decades to ensure our community sends the right people to
the White House and to local offices throughout the state and the city.

As you know, we are fewer than 60 days away from the Primary. We still have
much work to do to secure victory on September 10th and I can't do it
without your help.

Please join us for a Broadway Democrats Phone Bank on *Monday, July 22 from
6 to 9 pm at our campaign office @ 601 West 136th Street (corner of
Broadway) apt #001*

Or join me* next Thursday, July 25 @ 103rd Street and Central Park West (C
train) from 7:30 to 9:30 am. *