[BwayDems] FINAL PETITIONING PUSH

curtisdems at aol.com curtisdems at aol.com
Fri Jul 5 11:21:26 EDT 2013

BROADWAY DEMOCRATS FINAL PETITIONING WEEKEND

Saturday, July 6, 10 AM - 12 Noon, West Side Market, Broadway between 110th and 111th
(After 4 weeks of careful study, we have determined that the sun does not shine on this location until 12:30, by which time we will be inside, cooling down.)

We need to collect you petitions by this Monday night, July 8! Please e-mail Curtis, CurtisDems at aol.com, or call 212-662-4057 to arrange for delivery. We will be at Curtis and Katie's house, 545 West 111th St., Apt. 8B, Monday from 7:30 to 10 PM to receive your petitions. You can also leave them with the doorman; be sure to sign the Witness Statement at the bottom.

Thank you for all your hard work!