[BwayDems] Broadway Democrats Newsletter Delivery Preference

Gretchen Borges gborges370 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 00:09:58 EST 2013

Dear Broadway Democrats:

Let me introduce myself as the newly elected president of Broadway
Democrats. I look forward to continuing the progressive tradition of the
club and to seeing you at the upcoming forums. I particularly encourage
all of you to participate as we go through a busy City election season by
attending the endorsement meetings and taking part in the discussions.

*NEWSLETTER PREFERENCE: MAILED OR EMAILED*

Our primary means of staying in touch is the newsletter. Many of you are
receiving it electronically through the list serve. Some are receiving it
only in print and some are receiving it both in print and electronically.

The club spends approximately $400.00 per newsletter for postage and
copying expenses. If possible, we would like to reduce our printed mailing
list. More importantly, we would like to meet your preference.

If you do not wish to change how you receive the newsletter, you need not
reply. If you do wish to change your option, please note the choices below
and reply to me at president at broadwaydemocrats.org.

______ PRINT ONLY

______ ELECTRONIC ONLY

______ BOTH PRINT AND ELECTRONIC

NOTE: If you are currently receiving the newsletter electronically and
wish to receive a printed version, please include your postal address in
your email.

Best wishes,

Gretchen Borges