[BwayDems] Free Flu Shot Clinic This Friday, February 8th

Daniel O'Donnell odonnelld at assembly.state.ny.us
Wed Feb 6 10:59:36 EST 2013

Dear Neighbor,

This Friday, February 8th, I will be sponsoring a second free Flu Shot
Clinic in response to the epidemic that has hit New York this season. The
shots will be administered at the Goddard Riverside Senior Center at 593
Columbus Avenue. Shots will be available from 11 AM to 2 PM.

If you would like to reserve a shot, please contact my office by calling
212-866-3970 or by sending an email to beirnea at assembly.state.ny.us.

Please help spread the word to other community members you think might
benefit from a vaccine!

Very truly yours,

Daniel O'Donnell
Assembly Member