[BwayDems] Urgent. Stop the Attack on John Liu

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Sat Aug 3 16:09:08 EDT 2013

John Liu Faces Campaign Finance Board Attack

The Campaign Finance Board's staff is considering a recommendation to deny the Broadway Democrats' endorsed candidate for Mayor John Liu matching funds for his mayoral campaign. The hearing and decision
will be Monday morning at the CFB.   We need to activate ALL of John
Liu's supporters to come to the CFB and join us in voicing our outrage
at this recommendation and our support for John Liu.

Monday, August 5th, at 9 am

Join us at the CFB, 40 Rector Street
(You can take N or #1 subway to Rector Street.)

You can also share your outrage by fax to 212-306-7143 or email to info at nyccfb.info.