[BwayDems] Fwd: Voting Rights Groups and Resources Up on DemList!

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Wed Oct 31 21:16:12 EDT 2012

Please share this information with family and friends who live around the country!

Paula

Having trouble viewing this email?
Click here

              Please help DemList continue. Contribute today.
ease

DemDaily: Voting Rights Groups and Resources Up on DemList!     October 25, 2012

Greetings!

To help educate DemList users on the resources available to them regarding their vote,  DemList has posted a Directory of Voting Rights Organizations and Resources on our site.

These groups work for a more fair, free and accurate election process through advocacy, education and protection of voter's rights.

The DemList Calendar and "DemDaily" alerts currently feature all upcoming voter deadlines and early vote dates, as well as OFA canvasses in targeted states.

The public website and calendar are free for all to use, to submit events and to sign up for our informative emails.

To Voter Rights Groups and Organizations, please contact us to make sure your group is included in our Directory, and pass this on to colleagues and friends in the field to sign up and post their events!

Kimberly Scott
and The DemList Team

Contact: KimberlyScott at DemList.com
or ClaireLaFrance at DemList.com

Please contribute to DemList today to help keep our work going!

For information about sponsorships and advertising on DemList contact clairelafrance at demlist.com.

Forward this email
DemList | 165 D Street, SE | Washington | DC | 20003