[BwayDems] Newsletter, Forum October 18th at Campaign Center, and Volunteer this Saturday at the Broadway 110-116 Sts Street Fair

Gretchen Borges gborges370 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 12:08:06 EDT 2012

The Broadway Democrats October Newsletter *is attached. Please read!*

*Note that the October forum will be held on the 18th at the Campaign
Center located at 2689 Broadway, between 103rd and 102nd Streets.
*

***VOLUNTEER!*

*On Saturday, October 6, 2012 there will be a street fair on Broadway on
110-116th Streets. *

*Broadway Dems and Three Parks really need to have tables up there staffed all
day. *

*Last Sunday we made over $1000 at the street fair selling buttons and
t-shirts and posters. *

*For staffing tables on Saturday, we need people from 11-6 PM.*

*If interested, come down to the *

*OBAMA** VICTORY CAMPAIGN CENTER** *2689 Broadway (between 103rd and 102
nd Streets)

*ALSO*

*We have phone banks every night...lots of calls for Obama and for Congress
and for Elizabeth Warren and Chris Murphy.*

* *

*Hours:*

- Tuesday - Friday 2:00 to 9:00 PM
- Monday 6:00 to 9:00 PM
- Saturday and Sunday 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM**

**

*
*

*Daily Activities:*

- Voter registration
- Phoning
- Trips to PA and swing congressional districts
- Data entry and office work