[BwayDems] REMINDER: Congressman Rangel Social Security Fair

Solano, Socrates Socrates.Solano at mail.house.gov
Fri Feb 3 11:39:43 EST 2012

Please pass these flyers enclosed along to Seniors and anyone on Social Security or SSI/SSD . See enclosed flyers and letter right below.. Thanks!

Dear All,

I invite you to attend my Social Security Fair that I am hosting for the Residents of the 15th Congressional District of New York. The event will take place Saturday, February 4th, 2012 on the 8th floor of the Adam Clayton Powell, Jr. Harlem State Office Building at 163 West 125th Street.

I have confirmed through the Obama Administration that Social Security Administration Regional Commissioner Beatrice M. Disman, along with other senior officials, will be present. Through there attendance, I am happy to share with you an opportunity to present to these Official's concerns and issues you may have encountered. At this event we will be discussing all aspects related to Social Security benefits. As your Congressional leader, I would deeply appreciate all your expressed views and suggestions during our meeting. As we move forward in the lawmaking process, it will help me to better understand the concerns and needs of our constituents.

The registration door will open at 9:30 am sharp and we plan to spend the entire morning till noon making sure the Residents of the 15th Congressional District are fully aware of the benefits available.

Please spread the word! I am very much looking forward to seeing you there and as always, please know that you can continue to count on my strong support in the United States Congress.

Sincerely,

Charles B. Rangel

Member of Congress

Socrates S. Solano