[BwayDems] No April Showers (yet) so Petitioning this Sunday for Congress!

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Sun Apr 1 01:23:03 EDT 2012

Hello Everyone!

No April's Fool! It was too rainy to petition on Saturday but, it stopped raining, so we'll be out petitioning for Congressmen Rangel and Nadler. We will be on Broadway and 110th Street tomorrow from 11am-2pm. The weather is supposed to be cool but pleasant until 4pm. Just look around for the table in front of either Westside Market or Starbucks. (If you don't see us, we might be at the bagel place on 108th.)

Please let us know if you can join us this weekend or any other time! But, you have two ways to help. To arrange petitioning on another street corner or in your building, please stop by tomorrow or contact me at valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com.

Hope to see you tomorrow!!!

Paula
917-757-6508