[BwayDems] March for Jobs and Justice in Washington D.C., this Saturday, October 15

Ben Schachter bschachter at adrianoespaillat.org
Wed Oct 12 13:44:46 EDT 2011

Hi,

On behalf of State Senator Adriano Espaillat, I would like to invite you to
a rally this *Saturday, October 15, 2011* in *Washington D.C.,* to March for
Jobs and Justice along with a coalition of labor, education, and civil
rights institutions from across the country, including the UFT, AFT, and
1199 SEIU.

Senator Espaillat has chartered a bus, leaving from the district on Saturday
morning, and will return later the same day. The pickup locations will be
at* *our district office*, 5030 Broadway, at 213th at 6:00 am, *and* *from*168
th street and Broadway at 6:30 am. *

* *

Lunch will be provided in Washington, D.C.

We will be departing from Washington at 5 pm, and are expected to return to
New York City by 9pm.

The buses are free, but space is limited – so please let us know as soon as
possible so we can reserve your seat!

To RSVP, or if you have any questions, please feel free to give me a call at
212-544-0173.

Sincerely,

Ben Schachter

--