[BwayDems] Fwd: Important Announcements - New Satellite Office Days Of Operation, Plus Town Hall Meeting This Tuesday!

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Mon Oct 3 20:49:43 EDT 2011

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Senator Adriano Espaillat <info at adrianoespaillat.org>
To: valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Sent: Sunday, October 2, 2011 11:15 AM
Subject: Important Announcements - New Satellite Office Days Of Operation, Plus Town Hall Meeting This Tuesday!

Important Office Announcement

As of Monday, October 3rd, Senator Espaillat's
Upper West Side satellite office at 563 Columbus Avenue
(Council member Gale Brewer's district office) will no longer be able to meet with constituents on Mondays of each week.

As of Tuesday, October 4th, our office hours will be held on Tuesdays,
from 10 am - 5 pm, by appointment.

The office is located at 563 Columbus Ave., at West 87th Street.

To schedule an appointment, you can call
(347)-994-8351, or email Bschachter at adrianoespaillat.org

Also
Don't Forget!

Two Important Environmental Events In Our District!
_____________________________________

Tuesday, October 4, 7Pm
at Ansche Chesed, located at 251 West 100th Street.

Our Environment.  Our Voice.

Please Join Senator Adriano Espaillat  and the
Environmental Advocates of NY

For a town hall meeting about preserving our environment and addressing important issues such as "hydrofracking".

Click here for more information!**no food is allowed on the premises.

_____________________________________

Friday, October 14, 10Am - 2Pm

Senate Hearing Room, 250 Broadway.

Senate Environmental Conservation Committee

Every year, millions of gallons of raw sewage is dumped into New York's waterways.  This past summer, a major accident at the treatment facility located underneath Riverbank State Park  resulted in the spillage of hundreds of millions of gallons into the Hudson River.

This hearing will examine new ways that we can prevent our waters from becoming contaminated and preserve our precious resources.
SUBJECT: Notification Procedures related to sewage and other pollutants released into our water.

PURPOSE: To examine mechanisms for better notification procedures in instances where sewage and other pollutants have been released into our water.

Click here for more information, and if you would like to testify at the hearing.

To RSVP for these events or for more information

Please Call 212-544-0173 or  EventsRSVP at adrianoespaillat.org

Find me on Facebook and Twitter!

Forward email

This email was sent to valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com by info at adrianoespaillat.org |
State Senator Adriano Espaillat| 5030 Broadway| Suite 701| New York| NY| 10034