[BwayDems] Neighborhood Special! Join Senator Espaillat and the NYS Senate Democratic Conference Tomorrow Night at Mama Mexico

Ben Schachter schach20 at gmail.com
Wed May 4 11:54:02 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

Tomorrow is Cinco de Mayo, and to celebrate the New York State Senate
Democratic Campaign Committee is holding a fundraiser in our neighborhood -
at Mama Mexico on 102nd Street and Broadway. This is an event to sponsor
the democratic conference in the state senate and help win back the majority
in Albany in 2012. Senator Espaillat will be joined by Minority Leader John
Sampson, DSCC chair Michael Gianaris and other state senators from New York
City.

Senator Espaillat wants to make sure that all members of our neighborhood
have the chance to attend this fun event and meet their state
representatives, without having to pay $500 at the door. He has arranged a
special ticket price of $60 for anyone in our community who would like to
join. Mama Mexico is located at 2672 Broadway, and it will be from
6pm-7:30pm.

Please let me know if you are interested in attending, and we look forward
to seeing you tomorrow night!

Regards,

Ben Schachter

--