[BwayDems] This Thursday!!! Gun Control: Pragmatic Approaches to Reducing Gun Violence

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Tue Feb 15 16:57:53 EST 2011

Hey y'all --

In the wake of the landmark Supreme Court case, District of Columbia v. Heller (2008), what can we do to change the landscape of gun legislation and gun safety? Please come listen to our speakers and discuss ways we can move the dialogue forward.

Featuring speakers:

***Richard Aborn (President, Citizens Crime Commission of New York; Former President, Brady Campaign)
***Jens Ludwig (Professor of Social Service Administration, Law, and Public Policy, University of Chicago; Visiting Scholar, Russell Sage Foundation)

Thursday, February 17th
7:30 pm sign in/refreshments * 8:00 club business * 8:30 forum

Congregation Ramath Orah
550 West 110th Street (off Broadway)

THE BROADWAY DEMOCRATS
District Leaders: Curtis Arluck, Paula Diamond Román * President: Joe Nunley