[BwayDems] CM Viverito's Discretionary Funding Application Materials & Instructions are Now Available!

Taranto, Joseph JTaranto at council.nyc.gov
Mon Feb 14 17:54:50 EST 2011

Attention Non-profit Organizations and Schools Serving City Council
District 8:

The Fiscal Year 2012 Discretionary Funding process for Council Member
Melissa Mark-Viverito's office has officially been launched! All
application materials and instructions are now available on our blog.
We hope you will take the time to review the instructions provided
thoroughly, as the City Council is embarking on a new online process,
and our office has also introduced a new online form.

Please visit www.mmviverito.com/budget for all links and information.
Remember that the final deadline for all application is March 24th.

For all budget-related questions, please e-mail mmvbudget at gmail.com for
the quickest response.

Thank you,

Joe

Joe Taranto

Legislative & Budget Director

Office of Council Member Melissa Mark-Viverito

250 Broadway, Room 1882

New York, NY, 10007

Phone: (212) 788-6960

Fax: (212) 442-1564