[BwayDems] UPCOMING - Assembly Member O'Donnell's 6th Annual Health Fair

Daniel J. O'Donnell odonnelld at assembly.state.ny.us
Thu Aug 18 14:21:17 EDT 2011

Dear Neighbor,

As many of you may already know, I am sponsoring my Sixth Annual
Community Health Service Day this coming Saturday at the Grant Houses on
LaSalle Street between Broadway and Amsterdam Avenue. The event will go
from 11 AM to 3PM.

You can find further information about the Health Fair below in both
English and Spanish. Please help spread the word to other community
members you think might benefit from the services!

Very truly yours,

Daniel O'Donnell
Assembly Member

Assembly Member Daniel O'Donnell's
Sixth Annual
COMMUNITY HEALTH SERVICE DAY

Saturday, August 20th, 2011
11:00 AM – 3:00 PM

Grant Houses
(LaSalle Street between Broadway and Amsterdam Ave.)

Receive important information and free services, including screenings
for Blood Pressure, Glucose Levels, HIV, Cholesterol, Podiatric Health,
and more...

Invited organizations:
• FACES
• American Red Cross
• Vision Services for the Blind
• New York Organ Donor Network
• NYPD Recruitment Center
• Narcotics Anonymous
• Harlem Hospital
• Renaissance Healthcare Network
• Manhattan District Attorney's Office
• William F. Ryan Center
• SUNY College of Optometry
• Foot Center for New York

Asambleísta Daniel O’Donnell Presenta:
El Sexto Anual
Día de Servicios Médicos para la Comunidad

sábado, 20 de Agosto del 2011
11:00 AM – 3:00 PM

Grant Houses
(Calle LaSalle entre Broadway Y la avenida Amsterdam)

Reciba información importante sobre su salud y servicios gratis
incluyendo examinación de Presión Arterial, Glucosa, VIH, Colesterol,
Salud Pediátrica, y mucho más...

Organizaciones Invitadas: