[BwayDems] Eric Schneiderman Needs Our Help

Dan Hendrick danhendrick11104 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 16:38:42 EDT 2010

Dear Friend:

We all know that New York is facing some serious challenges right now.

A lot of people have lost their homes because of shady business practices.
Wall Street and the insurance industry need serious reform. Too many people
try to cheat the Medicaid system and put our state further in debt. And
don’t even get us started on the need to clean up Albany.

More than ever, we need a strong legal watchdog looking out for us. That’s
why the Broadway Democrats have endorsed Eric Schneiderman for Attorney
General. And that’s why we’d like to ask you to make a contribution to his
campaign -- $25, $50, $100 or whatever you can afford (simply click
here).<http://www.ericschneiderman.com/contribute>

*
*

Why should you help Eric? *Because the Attorney General will play a key role
in getting New York back on track.*

Eric Schneiderman has already proven that he’s on our side:

· As a lawmaker, Eric took on big corporations and worked to protect
consumers by *cracking down on bank and mortgage fraud*.

· Eric has *one of the greenest records* around and will help
protect our environment from risky “hydrofracking.”

· *Eric supports marriage equality*, and as Attorney General, he
will fight to make sure that the civil rights of all New Yorkers are
protected under the law.

· He *tackled Albany corruption* by leading the charge to expel a
corrupt state senator for the first time in modern history, and wrote the
most sweeping ethics reform legislation in a generation.

· Eric fought to protect our tax dollars by passing the toughest
enforcement legislation in the nation *targeting waste, fraud, and abuse in
government*.

· He is a lifelong activist in the pro-choice movement and is a *strong
supporter of a woman’s reproductive rights*.

Meanwhile, Eric’s Republican opponent has taken huge contributions from Wall
Street and in return has pledged not to “disturb the garden” of greed and
corruption. Eric’s opponent wants to turn back the clock on women’s rights
-- even saying in a TV interview that he didn’t know whether banning
abortion for rape and incest victims was extreme!

New York can’t go back to the old, passive, go-along to get-along ways of
the past. Eric Schneiderman will step in on day one and continue Andrew
Cuomo’s aggressive approach to fighting for all New Yorkers. But to do
that, he needs our help. Please join us in making a contribution today so we
can elect an Attorney General who will fight for the people of our great
state. <http://www.ericschneiderman.com/contribute>

Thank you!

Broadway Democrats