[BwayDems] Fwd: October 23 Canvass Mobilization for the Democratic Statewide Ticket

Danielle Bennett danielle.bennett at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 15:56:39 EDT 2010

Hi,

Please send this out to your members and ask them to spread the word. Thank
you!

Best,
Danielle Bennett
Manhattan Organizer
Democratic Coordinated Campaign

* When it comes to the fights that matter, Democrats stand strong with New
Yorkers - from Montauk to Buffalo. Whether it's protecting a woman's right
to choose, a worker's right to organize, or equality for all. We cannot and
will not let these values we hold so dear fall prey to the whims of
Republicans and Tea Party extremists.

With so much at stake this November,
the Democratic Party needs your help. *

The most effective way to energize our fellow Democrats this fall is
canvassing, going door-to-door reminding New Yorkers what's at stake in this
election. Join us for a statewide canvassing event on:

*Saturday, October 23, 11 am to 4 pm*
*state-wide locations listed below*

Failure for Democrats this November is not option – not when the
alternative could mean a repeat of the Bush years or validation of fringe
groups like the Tea Party.

Organizing and mobilizing wins elections, and we are depending on you to
turn out in support of:
* Andrew Cuomo
Robert Duffy
Eric Schneiderman
Tom DiNapoli
Chuck Schumer
Kirsten Gillibrand *

To participate in our critical October 23rd mobilization, please RSVP below.

By standing strong, by speaking with one voice, we will propel the Democrats
to victory in November.

Click HERE to RSVP <mobilizefornydems2010 at gmail.com>
*Please specify the number in your party and the location (listed below)*

New York City (Manhattan)
*New York Hotel Trades Council*
305 West 44th Street (Corner of 44th And 8th Avenue)
New York, NY
Subways: 42nd St. / Port Authority A,C,E,N,M,Q,R,1,2,3
*Danielle Bennett 646-522-7211*
<http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&rls=en&q=305+west+44th+nyc&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl#>
New York City (Bronx)
*Ben Franklin Democratic Club*
304 West 231st Street
Bronx, NY 10436
Subway: 231st St. / Broadway 1
*Yorman Nunez 646-643-5617*
<http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl&q=304%20West%20231st%20Street%20bronx%20ny>
New York City (Queens)
80-13 37th Avenue
Jackson Heights, NY 11372
Subway: 82nd St. / Jackson Heights 7
*Jason Ortiz 917-337-7746*
<http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl&q=80-13%2037th%20Avenue%20Jackson%20heights%20ny>
Long Island (Nassau)
*Nassau County Democratic Committee*
One Old Country Road, Suite 430
Carle Place, NY
*Mike Santeramo 516-294-3366*
<http://maps.google.com/maps?rls=en&q=One+Old+Country+Road+Suite+430+Carle+Place,+NY&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=1+Old+Country+Rd+%23430,+Carle+Place,+NY+11501&gl=us&ei=GI2nTKX1HcL7lwfTxLn5DQ&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CBQQ8gEwAA>
Westchester
*Westchester County Democratic Committee*
170 East Post Road
White Plains, NY 10601
*Melody Lopez 914-441-3984*
<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=170+East+Post+Road+White+Plains+NY+10601>
Albany
*SEIU 1199*
155 Washington Avenue
Albany, NY 12210
*Caroline Griffin 518-253-5636*
<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=155+Washington+Avenue+Albany+NY+12210+>
Rochester
*Monroe County Dem Committee*
1150 University Avenue
Building 5
Rochester, NY 14607
*Jennifer Tuttle 703-895-4571*
<http://maps.google.com/maps?client=safari&rls=en&q=1150+University+Avenue+Building+5+Rochester,+NY+14607&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=1150+University+Ave,+Rochester,+NY+14607&gl=us&ei=sI2nTLb7OIWglAeMnJj7DA&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBMQ8gEwAA>
Syracuse
*Onondaga County Democratic Committee*
325 East Water Street
Syracuse, NY 13202