[BwayDems] Please join Assembly Member O'Donnell at his upcoming campaign kick-off event!

Daniel O'Donnell info at danieljodonnell.com
Tue May 11 10:28:48 EDT 2010

Help re-elect

NEW YORK STATE ASSEMBLY MEMBER DANIEL O'DONNELL

You are cordially invited to a reception supporting Daniel O'Donnell's
re-election

THURSDAY, MAY 20th, 2010

6:00 PM - 8:00 PM

at
CAMPO
2888 BROADWAY, NYC
(between 112th & 113th Streets)

Host $2,500
Benefactor $1,000
Supporter $500
Friend $250
Ticket $125

or whatever you can give (any amount is greatly appreciated)

RSVP:
by phone: Daniel Vega, 646.374.3495
by email: rsvp at danieljodonnell.com
to contribute online: http://www.actblue.com/entity/fundraisers/22249
or by mail, download the reply form here:
http://www.danieljodonnell.com/REPLY_FORM_ODonnellEVENT_May202010.pdf

Political contributions are not tax-deductible.

+++++++
A message from Daniel O'Donnell:

Dear Friends,

With the 2010 elections just around the corner, I am requesting your help
to ensure my re-election to the New York State Assembly.

I am proud of the work I have done in the Assembly on issues that impact
the health and prosperity of New York's families and economy -- affordable
housing, accessible healthcare, equitable educational opportunities, fair
and safe labor practices, a clean environment, consumer protections, and
equal treatment for all New Yorkers. And I believe we must keep pushing to
make progress on these issues in 2010 and beyond.

I am also proud to have recently been appointed Chair of the Committee on
Ethics and Guidance, where I will have a key role in shaping the
Legislature's ethics reform proposals.

Please join me as I continue to "fight the fight" for the progressive
issues that keep our state a national leader. If you can make it on May
20th, I will be glad to see you. If you can't be there on the 20th but are
able to make a contribution in any amount, I truly appreciate your
support.

Thank you in advance and I look forward to continuing our vitally
important work together.

Very truly yours,
Daniel O'Donnell