[BwayDems] Last Fundraising Filing Deadline is TONIGHT!

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Mon Aug 30 13:19:41 EDT 2010

#yiv109275174 {FONT-FAMILY:Arial;}

#yiv109275174 {font-family:Arial;font-size:10pt;}

#yiv109275174 {font-family:Arial;font-size:10pt;}

#yiv109275174 {font-family:Arial;font-size:10pt;}

#yiv109275174 {font-family:Arial;font-size:10pt;}

#yiv109275174 {font-family:Arial;font-size:10pt;}

#yiv109275174 {font-family:Arial;font-size:10pt;}

Mark Levine for State Senate

Dear Paula,

Last week you received an email that announced I had been named New York’s “Grassroots All-Star” of the year by Democracy for America. Although I was given the honor, it was really friends like you that made it happen.

It is friends like you that can help us get to our financial goal for our next filing, ending tonight at midnight. There are only 12 hours left to help us show the political establishment just how serious we are about ending business as usual in Albany. Please consider a contribution of $25, $50, $100, or $250 in support of our grassroots campaign. During these last two weeks before the September 14 Democratic primary election, there is no doubt the protectors of the status quo will pull out all their bells and whistles to try to blunt our momentum but your contribution of $25, $50, $100, or $250 will ensure we come out on top.
I cannot thank you enough for your continued generosity. It makes me more determined than ever to serve you as your new voice in Albany.
 Best Regards,
Mark

P.S. It would be great to see you at my next event which is this Wednesday from 7:30-9:30 at El Presidente Restaurant. El Presidente is located at 3938 Broadway at the corner of W 165th and Broadway. For more information or to RSVP please contact Ben Kalish at 646 797 3290 or via email at  bkkalish at gmail.com. Please click here to RSVP via Facebook.

www.Levine2010.com

Paid for by New Yorkers for Mark Levine

New Yorkers for Mark Levine
5409 Broadway