[BwayDems] A victory for the grassroots

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Thu Aug 26 14:31:55 EDT 2010

--- On Thu, 8/26/10, New Yorkers for Mark Levine <marklevine2010 at gmail.com> wrote:

#yiv1959569200 {FONT-FAMILY:Arial;}

#yiv1959569200 {font-family:Arial;font-size:10pt;}

#yiv1959569200 {font-family:Arial;font-size:10pt;}

#yiv1959569200 {font-family:Arial;font-size:10pt;}

#yiv1959569200 {font-family:Arial;font-size:10pt;}

#yiv1959569200 {font-family:Arial;font-size:10pt;}

Mark Levine for State Senate

Our campaign to make Mark Levine our new voice in Albany continues to generate amazing attention. In fact, Democracy for America just added its endorsement and named Mark New York’s “Grassroots All-Star” of the year.

This endorsement only confirms what we’ve said all along: Mark’s run for State Senate is dependent on the support of thousands of people like you.

Our next major financial deadline is just 5 days away. So once again, we’re turning to the only people we know who can finish the race and take Mark to victory—our grassroots supporters. Please consider a contribution of $25, $50, $100, or $250 as we head down the home stretch to the Democratic primary election on September 14. Then ask three of your friends to also make a contribution—that’s what grassroots organizing is all about.

Mark is thrilled and humbled to be named New York’s 2010 Grassroots All-Star. He knows that it never could have happened without the support he’s received from you and thousands of other voters who are ready to shake up the status quo. On behalf of the entire campaign team, thank you for standing with us. Rest assured, Mark will always remember who he’s fighting for.

All the best,
Aya Keefe
Campaign manager
New Yorkers for Mark Levine

P.S. Please join us this Wednesday for an evening of cocktails, conversation and an all around good time at El Presidente Restaurant. El Presidente is located at 3938 Broadway (Corner of Broadway and W 165th St). We will be starting at 7PM. For more information or to RSVP please contact Ben Kalish at 646 797 3290 or via email bkkalish at gmail.com

www.Levine2010.com

Paid for by New Yorkers for Mark Levine

New Yorkers for Mark Levine
5409 Broadway