[BwayDems] April 17th Community Meeting Invitation from Congressman Rangel

Margolies, Jeffrey Jeffrey.Margolies at mail.house.gov
Fri Apr 9 18:09:33 EDT 2010

CONGRESSSMAN CHARLES B. RANGEL

UPPER WEST SIDE/MANHATTAN VALLEY/MORNIGSIDE HEIGHTS/MANHATTANVILLE

COMMUNITY LEADERSHIP MEETING INVITATION

I am writing to invite you to attend a community discussion that I am
having with community leaders, elected officials and heads of schools,
organizations, houses of worship, and businesses from the communities of
the Upper West Side, Manhattan Valley, Morningside Heights, and
Manhattanville. The meeting will be held in the auditorium of Public
School 163, 163 West 97th Street (between Amsterdam and Columbus), on
Saturday, April 17th, 2010 beginning at 10:00 AM.

At this meeting, I will provide updates on important federal
legislation, including the recently passed Healthcare bill, and discuss
other federal issues impacting our community. There will also be a
session for you, as community leaders, to voice your concerns.

Please RSVP your attendance by emailing Jeffrey Margolies at
jeffrey.margolies at mail.house.gov, or by calling Jeffrey in my District
Office at (212) 663-3900.

Please include the following when RSVPing:

1. Your name

2. The organization you represent

3. Your email address

4. Your contact information (Address, Phone, Fax)

5. The names of anyone who will be joining you along with their contact
information.

I look forward to seeing you on April 17th.

Sincerely,

Charles B. Rangel

Member of Congress

Jeffrey A. Margolies