[BwayDems] Free Theater Tickets / God of Carnage / Wednesday, April 14th Matinee

Shane Seger sseger at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 10:26:06 EDT 2010

Broadway Democrats,

Assembly Member O'Donnell has access to a block of free tickets for
next Wednesday's matinee performance of God of Carnage.

http://www.godofcarnage.com

The showtime is 2:00 PM, Wednesday, April 14th.

If you are interested in free tickets, please send your request to me.
I'll slot club members in until all the tickets are gone. First come,
first served!

Yours,

Shane

--
Shane M. Seger
Office of Assembly Member Daniel J. O'Donnell
sseger at gmail.com
office: 212.866.3970 / cell: 917.374.8376