[BwayDems] See you tomorrow PRIMARY DAY!!!

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Mon Sep 14 23:16:41 EDT 2009

The Primary Election is Tuesday, September 15, 2009, polls are open from 6 am to 9 pm. Please make sure that everyone you know is voting! And, forward this e-mail to all your friends!!!

The Broadway Democrats have endorsed the following candidates:

Mayor - Bill Thompson
Public Advocate - Norman Siegel
Comptroller - David Yassky
Manhattan District Attorney - Richard Aborn
Manhattan Borough President - Scott Stringer
City Council - Inez Dickens (9th), Robert Jackson (7th), and Melissa Mark Viverito (8th)

Curtis & I will be at P.S. 165 (West 109th Street off Broadway) most of the day and we hope to see y'all! The more volunteers, the merrier!

Paula Diamond Roman
917-757-6058