[BwayDems] Join David Yassky and State Assemblyman Herman D. Ferrell at Settepani Cafe

Widnyka Milbrun lioness at nykaa.com
Wed Sep 2 15:03:29 EDT 2009

Dear Broadway Democrats,

First, thank you so much for your help in making sure that David is the next
NYC Comptroller. We need you to help David build up his ground force to win
this race.

You are cordially invited to join State Assemblyman Herman D. Ferrell, for
an evening of personal discussion with Councilman David Yassky. It is a
great opportunity for you to give some folks the chance to meet David and
join our volunteer grassroots effort. David would be enormously appreciative
if you would try to get 5 people to join our Harlem network and this event
is ONE good way to get them involved. Thank you so much for all that you’re
doing. We have 13 days to go — David is so appreciative to have your help.
He can’t do it without you!

Please join us for an evening with New York City Comptroller Candidate David
Yassky: