[BwayDems] PLS USE THIS VERSION INSTEAD: Tues. Sept. 8th Aborn for DA GOTV Party

Michael O'Regan moregan at abornforda.com
Tue Sep 1 14:31:31 EDT 2009

Please join us on Tuesday , September 8th for the Richard Aborn GOVT Party! The race for Manhattan DA is too close to call - and your help can put us over the top!

Help Richard and friends kick off our unprecedented Get-Out-the-Vote operation on Tuesday , September 8th - one week before Primary Day - at SideBar (120 E. 15th Street at Irving Pl just off Union Square) from 7:00 - 9:00 pm.

RSVP to http://tinyurl.com/aborngotvparty or contact Michael O'Regan (212) 916-3197 or moregan at abornforda.com . Invitation below...

Suggested contribution is $25. Special discounted tickets for $10 or $5 if you volunteer on Primary Day. Or sign up to volunteer for 5 hours on or before Primary Day and attend for free!

First we have a party. Then we elect a new, progressive Manhattan DA!

Click HERE to RSVP

Aborn GOTV Party September 8th

Click HERE to RSVP