[BwayDems] Updated Visibility Schedule for the Richard Aborn Campaign

Jihoon Kim jkim at abornforda.com
Mon Aug 24 12:46:50 EDT 2009

Here's an updated schedule for subway visibility from August 24 through September 4. Please note that Richard will NOT be at each of these scheduled locations, but that we will need help in having folks hand out literature for an hour. Please have them RSVP with me at Jkim at abornforda.com or 973-955-5595.

Thanks!

Richard Aborn for Manhattan DA
Campaigning on the Upper West Side
August 24th through September 4th

Date Activity Location Time
Monday, August 24th Street Canvass 86th and Broadway 7:30am

Monday, August 24th Street Canvass 72nd and Broadway 6:00pm

Tuesday, August 25th Street Canvass 96th and CPW 7:30am

Thursday, August 27th Street Canvass 72nd and Broadway 7:30am

Friday, August 28th Street Canvass 86th and Broadway 7:30am

Monday, August 31st Street Canvass 96th and Broadway 6:00pm

Tuesday, September 1st Street Canvass 110th and Broadway 7:30am
Tuesday, September 1st Street Canvass 79th and Broadway 6:00pm

Wednesday, Sept. 2nd Street Canvass 72nd and Broadway 7:30am

Thursday, Sept. 3rd Street Canvass 96th and Broadway 7:30am

Friday, September 4th Street Canvass 66th and Broadway 6:00pm
Friday, September 4th Street Canvass 96th and CPW 6:00pm

Please RSVP with Jihoon Kim at (973) 955-5595 or Jkim at abornforda.com

--
Jihoon Kim
Richard Aborn for Manhattan DA