[BlueJacket Sailing] Sue Update (3)

Geoff Schultz geoff at geoffschultz.org
Mon Jun 2 10:32:59 EDT 2008

I'm happy to report that Sue came home yesterday and is doing very
well. After arriving, she was immediately outside checking the
gardens. We had moved a lot of plants in preparation for having some
trees taken down and yesterday afternoon she was directing her father
and I as to where she wanted them replanted. I'd say that she's
getting back to her old self! She's up and walking around, albeit very slowly.

She was in the hospital much longer than expected. I would never
have guessed that she would have been in there for 5 days, but it
took her digestive system a while to restart. I didn't realize that
this is an issue after abdominal surgery, but apparently it is. Ah,
the things you learn!

Thanks a lot again for all of the flowers, cards, calls and well
wishes. They've all been greatly appreciated.

-- Geoff & Sue