[Water News] DJ Gongol & Associates Water News

Brian Gongol waternewsadmin at pumpstoreusa.com
Wed Nov 24 19:35:39 EST 2010

Thanks for reading this week's edition of our weekly water news report.
Please feel free to forward this news to a colleague.

Highlights from the past week

On the passing of our co-founder:
http://www.pumpstoreusa.com/newsletter/2010/11/15/

Mines and quarries in Iowa face tougher water-quality standards:
http://www.pumpstoreusa.com/newsletter/2010/11/22/

Boil order issued for LeGrand:
http://www.pumpstoreusa.com/newsletter/2010/11/23/

About a third of US water systems are running deficits:
http://www.pumpstoreusa.com/newsletter/2010/11/24/

Happy Thanksgiving:
http://www.pumpstoreusa.com/newsletter/2010/11/25/

Featured product: Ambient air-quality monitors

You may have noticed a recent bump in gasoline prices, which is the
result of the change from summer to winter blends. Those blends are
created to enhance air quality by reducing particular types of
emissions. Air quality is a topic of concern across much of the country,
particularly in the summer months when weather patterns can trap gases
and pollutants close to large population centers. We are pleased to be
able to offer ambient air-quality monitors for use in measuring a wide
range of pollutants, from carbon monoxide and sulfur dioxide to ozone
and VOC's.

These monitors are not only useful for tracking pollutants near sources
like freeways and factories, but also for ensuring that air quality
around wastewater treatment plants remains safe and healthy for nearby
residents. They can also be used by large cattle-feeding operations to
ensure the quality of the air for neighbors.

If you'd like to know more, please visit
http://www.pumpstoreusa.com/ambientmonitors/outdoorairquality or call us
at 515-223-4144 and ask for details.

Your comments are welcomed

If you have any comments to share with us about this newsletter, or if
you have questions about any of our products, please visit
http://www.pumpstoreusa.com/contact/ and let us know. Thanks for reading.

Sign up

If you were forwarded this newsletter, sign up to receive it
automatically at http://www.pumpstoreusa.com/subscribe/weeklywaternews/