[Water News] DJ Gongol & Associates Water News

Brian Gongol waternewsadmin at pumpstoreusa.com
Fri Feb 20 21:15:48 EST 2009

Highlights from the past week

Water projects will get some funding from the stimulus bill, but not
anywhere close to the amount that will be spent on roads:
http://www.pumpstoreusa.com/newsletter/2009/02/16/

An oil slick off the coast of Ireland has sparked an international incident:
http://www.pumpstoreusa.com/newsletter/2009/02/17/

Gorman-Rupp set a number of sales and production records in 2008:
http://www.pumpstoreusa.com/newsletter/2009/02/18/

We're approaching the one-year anniversary of last year's floods, but
there's a lot of work left to do:
http://www.pumpstoreusa.com/newsletter/2009/02/19/

Omaha could be getting a whole lot of new dams and detention basins over
the next few years:
http://www.pumpstoreusa.com/newsletter/2009/02/20/

Featured product

Portable lift stations can make life a lot easier for communities
dealing with a variety of situations. From lift-station bypass duty to
floodwater pumping, Gorman-Rupp portable lift stations can handle the
job. We have portable lift stations in a wide range of sizes (from 3"
to 10" pumps), and a number of configurations (including trailer-mounted
pumps with automatic level controls and fully sound-attenuated units
that don't disturb the neighbors).

The times you need backup or bypass pumping are the times when you can't
afford to divert manpower to tasks like babysitting your pumps. That's
why our portable lift stations can offer fully automatic, unattended
operation for continuous periods of more than 36 hours.

If you'd like to know more, visit
http://www.pumpstoreusa.com/liftstations/portableliftstations/ or call
us at 515-223-4144 and ask for details.