[SecViz] Print node labels only after threshold

Raffael Marty raffy at raffy.ch
Tue Apr 13 18:48:07 EDT 2010

You can do that.... You will have to do something like:

label=field() if ($foo)

in the property file. $foo is your condition. The threshold you get through $targetCount{$targetName}...

label=field() if ($targetCount{$targetName} > 10)

I haven't tried this, but this is I think how you can do it. Let me know if that works.

Raffy

--
Raffael Marty, Founder @ Loggly
@zrlram raffy.ch/blog