[SecViz] World maps

David Watson david at honeynet.org.uk
Fri Mar 20 07:27:22 EDT 2009

Hi all,

What format is the map Sebastien? Maths for co-ordinates from pixel
locations is usually pretty straight forward. For example:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equirectangular_projection

I use equirectangular for my ip2location stuff and you can just do that
in reverse from x,y co-ordinates within the image.

Apologies in advance if I mis-interpreted the question!

Thanks,

David