Important Update on QCrypt 2020

Serge Fehr Serge.Fehr at cwi.nl
Fri May 8 03:02:12 EDT 2020

Dear QCrypt Friends

This is an important update on the upcoming QCrypt 2020 conference.

Unfortunately, due to the current global situation caused by the
COVID-19 pandemic, we are unable to hold a physical version of QCrypt
2020 in Amsterdam as originally planned. Together with the QCrypt
steering committee, we thus have decided to follow the example of many
other scientific conferences and hold QCrypt 2020 as a *fully virtual
event* . Details will be announced in the coming weeks. Thus, please
watch out for update emails and keep checking out
https://2020.qcrypt.net. We hope that despite this change of plans, or,
maybe, in particular because you can now "attend" QCrypt 2020 from home,
you will take part in this virtual QCrypt 2020 conference.

Best regards,
Serge Fehr and Christian Schaffner (local organizers)

PS: Due to this change of plans in carrying out QCrypt 2020, it has been
decided that, instead, QCrypt 2021 will take place as a physical
conference in Amsterdam in August 2021. We hope to see many of you *in
person* then again there!