[geeklog-users] Trying to solve a problem...any ideas?

Stephen Adams stephen at adamsemail.net
Wed May 26 15:24:58 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'm trying to use Geeklog, and get the following when I try to modify
a story:

  Sorry, you do not have access to the story administration page. Please
note that all attempts to access unauthorized features are logged

If I try to delete it, I get the following in the error log:

Attempted to delete story sid=

I am loged in as admin, and all of the checks passed, and the install
program seems to have built the SQL database correctly.

I do have register_globals on (set in .htaccess, and with proper
permissions to change that variable).

Any ideas?  I checked the geeklog website and tried the fix
relating to the content-type, but no joy.

  -Stephen