[geeklog-users] Comment Spammers

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Wed May 26 11:15:18 EDT 2004

<snip>
[1] And no, I'm not volunteering to do it. Just sayin'...

</snip>

Damn ;-).  Seriously, if anybody is interested in doing this let us
know.  This would definitely raise your status in geekdom.  Also, if we
make this an OO solution, I could make use of it in GL2 and the library
could be released to other CMS's benefits.

--Tony